“I will have my martini shaken, not stirred.” I feel like a Bond Girl in this outfit except that I like my martini’s extra dirty, goose with blue cheese stuffed olives.
I hope all of you are having a wonderful holiday season! Instead of fighting the crowds at the mall, I am doing some after Christmas shopping online. A few of my spots are having these amazing sales…
- Gorjana is having a “Holiday Hangover Sale” which has jewelry up to 70% off
- Revolve is having markdowns up to 65% off
- Intermix is having up to 75% of with free shipping and returns
- Arctic Smiles Orthodontics is offering $500 off Invisalign by mentioning The Bubbly Blonde. If you haven’t seen the changes, please check out my Instagram. I am so happy with the results so far!
- The Village Health Clubs are offering $200 off enrollment by mentioning The Bubbly Blonde
Happy Shopping, Merry Everything and Happy New Year! xo
@thebubblyblondelifeI feel like a Bond girl in January #fyp #thebubblyblonde #year #foru #tiktok♬ The Months of the Year – The Kiboomers
The holidays are here! I absolutely love this skort (yes, they are shorts!) and will wear them into the spring. My skort runs true to size and is cute paired with a long sleeve top (as seen here), but also cute with a tank top and wedges for a spring look.
My December article for Frontdoors Magazine is currently out and you can read it here.
The holidays are upon us which means fun parties, food, music and laughter! This is my favorite time of year.
This dress is a wonderful staple piece for your closet. It is a great green color that looks good on every skin type and hair color along with being very flattering, cinching at the waist with long sleeves. Add a jacket, a different belt, close toed shoes or boots and you have another look!